The Trade Association for Precision Turned Parts and Machined Component Manufacturers in the UK
Posted in World Industry News & Events on 26th Apr 2018
The International Manufacturing Technology Show is one of the largest industrial trade shows in the world, and it will take place in Chicago, Illinois, USA from 10 to 15 September 2018.
More than 115,000 industrial decision-makers, including many of your competitors, attend IMTS - The International Manufacturing Technology Show to get ideas and find answers to their manufacturing problems. At IMTS, you will see new technology, have access to top-notch industry education, and connect with your peers.
At IMTS, visitors will find ways to cut costs and get more work. They know that to survive and succeed, they must keep up with technology ... and stay ahead of their competitors!
More than 2,400 Exhibitors from the Manufacturing Technology Industry will display their products and productivity solutions at IMTS 2018 sharing an exhibition area of more than 1.3 million net square feet, with more than 30 countries represented.
This year, BTMA is a partner of the event and is proud to offer you:
- Free Admission for international visitors (once you selected your country, your ticket will be free of charge)
- Access to the International Business Lounge
- Shuttle bus service (for those staying in official IMTS hotels)
- Language Assistance
- Guided exhibition tours
- Discount coupons for sightseeing, local activities and restaurants
- Discount coupons for airport shuttle services from the hotel and the fair grounds
- Reduced rates on United and American Airlines
- Matchmaking services with exhibitors via MyShow Planner
To register and benefit from the free admission, please click here.
For any questions or further information contact Elaine Brook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scroll to zoom in on map